Fleeceworks Product Guarantee
- Fleeceworks products are under full warranty six months from date of purchase. This warranty covers defective material or workmanship only. Normal wear and tear, damage due to inappropriate care or use is not covered under this warranty.
- Product must be purchased from an authorized Fleeceworks dealer.
- Please note: In order to make a claim under Fleeceworks warranty policy, you must submit the original purchase receipt.
- Warranty does not include close out or seconds.
How to make a claim:
- Please contact our customer service at email@example.com for a Return Authorization number.
- Upon receipt of this number, please mail the item to us. The Return Authorization Number must be clearly marked on the outside of the box.
- We suggest a delivery service that allows for tracking and insurance of the item. Fleeceworks is not responsible for packages lost or damaged in transit.
- Important: In addition to the item, the package must include the original receipt, your full contact details, as well as a brief description of the problem.